- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia: Updates and outcomes.
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia: evaluation of prenatal diagnosis in 20 European regions.
- Antenatal detection and impact on outcome of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: A 12-year experience in Auvergne (France).
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Overview. (GeneReviews article with results from the Mass General Hospital for Children study)
- Interdisciplinary guidelines for the use of nutritional tubes (A) and their weaning (B) in children.
- Standardized tube weaning in children with long-term feeding-tube dependency: Retrospective analysis of 221 patients.
2 days ago